119, rue Manin, 19th arrondissement of Paris. It is at this address that a trunk containing the remains of Lola, 12, was found on Friday October 14, 2022, around 11:20 p.m. The ordeal of the teenager from the Buttes-Chaumont district began a few hours earlier, at 3:17 p.m., the time at which the surveillance cameras of her residence filmed her returning home.

At this precise moment, the schoolgirl crosses paths with a woman, identified as possibly Dahbia B., indicted for “murder of a 15-year-old child accompanied by torture or acts of barbarism” and “rape of a minor “.

Investigators have tried to reconstruct the alleged murderer’s schedule between 3:17 p.m., the last time Lola was seen alive, and the next morning, the time of her arrest. The 24-year-old suspect allegedly took the child in the apartment of his sister, who lived in the same building.

According to information from Le Parisien, the schoolgirl was forced to shower before being sexually abused. Dahbia B. would then have taken care to apply tape to the entire face of Lola, who died of asphyxiation. After inflicting knife or scissor blows on the victim, the suspect claims to have drunk the teenager’s blood after pouring it into a bottle.

Around 5 p.m., the main suspect is again seen by surveillance cameras, alone. She wears a green dress, black tap shoes at the foot, and is wearing a bun. She carries with her two suitcases, as well as a trunk. But what happened between that moment and the discovery of Lola’s body, six hours later? Here are the elements of the investigation which try to retrace the path of the alleged murderer after the crime.

According to the latest elements of the investigation, Dahbia B. could have left the building on rue Manin around 5 p.m. Near a post office not far from there, she would then have arrested a man, Martin (the first name has been changed, Editor’s note), a resident of the neighborhood.

The suspect asks the latter to kindly help her carry her luggage to the nearest metro, which the man in his twenties refuses. She wanted to go to the Hauts-de-Seine, according to a witness and friend of the man slapped by the alleged murderer.

When Martin starts to leave, Dahbia B. holds him back, telling him that she had “merchandise” in her trunk. “He thought they were telephones or DIY equipment and thought he might be able to make a small note,” reports the witness.

From then on, Martin asks the young woman to reveal the contents of the trunk to him, which she refuses to do in public. To help her, he then carried his two suitcases to a bar, Le Rallye, while she joined him five minutes later, trunk in hand.

According to the young man’s testimony, the trunk was open and revealed a reddish cover “like a bloodstain erased” and giving off a strong smell of bleach. Martin would have touched the contents of the trunk with his finger, finding it “compact” and “weird”… To which Dahbia would have replied: “It’s a kidney”. “At that time, Martin said to himself that he had come across a psychopath who was talking nonsense,” reports his friend. Finally, he leaves the place and abandons the main suspect who stays near the bar-tabac…

Ignored by passers-by to whom she asks for help, Dahbia B. ends up contacting an acquaintance, a VTC driver by profession, Paul (the first name has been changed, editor’s note). The 43-year-old comes to pick it up around 7 p.m., in a gray Dacia.

The suspect loads her trunk and suitcases into her friend’s company vehicle and takes the road to Asnières-sur-Seine (Hauts-de-Seine), where the driver lives. The journey takes about thirty minutes.

Arrived at the apartment of Paul, who lives on the ground floor, he and Dahbia deposit the trunk which would then contain the lifeless body of Lola. According to neighbors, the two friends went out to buy a soft drink and a box of condoms.

“Did the man move to the 19th arrondissement, not to assist Dahbia in her disastrous task but with the aim of having a sexual relationship with her?” Asks Le Parisien.

One thing is certain: the forty-something is now indicted for concealment of a corpse and has been placed under judicial supervision. Paul, who was already known to the police for violence against a minor and carrying a knife, claims to have been trapped by Dahbia.

During a hearing, however, the man admitted to having known that the woman with whom he spent the evening was wanted by the police. Around 10:30 p.m., the alleged murderer decides to leave the scene. Where does she go next?

At 10:30 p.m., Dahbia B. leaves her friend’s apartment and calls on another VTC driver via the Heetch platform. Paul, who then helps the young woman to load her belongings into the vehicle, would have asked the motorist not to look inside the trunk. Once alone, the suspect would have decided to return to 19, rue Manin, to abandon the trunk containing Lola’s body in the common areas of the building.

Only a few minutes later, at 11:20 p.m., the body was found by a homeless man. Already in public transport, heading to a squat in Bois-Colombes (Hauts-de-Seine), Dahbia will finally be arrested the next morning, when she is accompanied by three men. End clap for the run of the alleged torturer of little Lola.

Remember that at this stage, the suspect, Dahbia B., still benefits from the presumption of innocence.