Genocide in Rwanda Génocidaire after 25 years of investigation fixed the with a head money of 5 million dollars took Félicien Kabuga was arrested in the vicinity of Paris. He is regarded as one of the alleged main responsible for the genocide in 1994 in Rwanda.7 Kommentare7Geschätzte 1 Million people were killed the genocide in Rwanda to the victims: skulls and bones of victims in a memorial in Ntarama, Rwanda. Photo: Ben Curtis (KEYSTONE/ AP Photo)
more Than 25 years after the genocide in Rwanda, in France, one of the alleged main perpetrators (Génocidaires) arrested. The false identity, living Félicien Kabuga had been arrested early Saturday morning in the vicinity of Paris under Arrest, informed the Ministry of justice.
After the 84-year-old man will wanted for 25 years. The businessman and members of the Hutu majority of the population is said to have financed the militias, have massacred in 1994, around 800’000 Tutsi and some moderate Hutu. He is accused of genocide and six other charges.
Was searched for 25 years: Suspected Génocidaire and Anzettler of the genocide in Rwanda.Photo: police photo of the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (IRMCT) the UN
He was the founder of a radio station, which became famous as “Hate Radio” international awareness, since they instigated the public to the genocide. The Radio broadcast broadcasts, in which persons identified as Tutsis and even their whereabouts were not specified, so it is said in the indictment.
Félicien Kabuga also allegedly members of the Interahamwe, a genocide exporting militia of the Hutu Power movement, and instructed to have supported.
The United States, a head had a bounty on the alleged Génocidaire Kabuga in the amount of five million dollars. The arrest paved the way for an accusation before the International court of justice in The Hague.
0 comment please Login to comment