Suspect dismissed: Prosecutor’s office wants to file an appeal in the case of Peggy

    0
    727

    In the case of the murder of Peggy intends to appeal to the public Prosecutor of Bayreuth appeal against the release of the suspects. When exactly you will do, is still open, said a spokesman for the authority on Thursday. He will assume that the complaint “will be filed in the next few days”.

    “We are of the opinion that the warrant of arrest is issued by a court to right,” said the spokesman for the justification. The 41-year-old suspect had been released on Christmas eve after a decision of the district court of Bayreuth. The lawyer from the upper Franconian district of Wunsiedel-born man had previously lodged a complaint against Detention.

    The district court denied a probable cause against the 41-Year-old, among other things, because he had to be a part of confession. Because his interrogation was carried out without a defender, could this not be used against him.