Stubborn stains, against bad smells, descaling… White vinegar is a product with a thousand and one facets. It has many assets, making it indispensable in the house.

Resulting from the fermentation of fruits or cereals, indicates Ecoconso, it is a powerful anti-limestone, softener and disinfectant. Its low PH makes it very acidic, and precisely, in this lies both its asset and its dangerousness.

If it is perfect for the household and less formidable than bleach, it nevertheless remains to be handled with care by humans.

The How to save site explains: the solution “whose acidity is less than 10° is completely edible”, should not be consumed regularly. Its low PH causes tooth enamel, irritates gums and causes digestive problems. As for vinegar at 14°, it simply should not be ingested, being too acidic for our organism.

In this sense, House

Care should be taken, however, the fumes given off when this product is heated should not be inhaled either. They could cause a sore throat and cough… Worse still, mixing it with bleach could create toxic gas for the respiratory tract.

Finally, some objects and surfaces in the home do not appreciate the causticity of this solution. So, in order not to be mistaken and risk damaging its various elements, Planet has produced the slideshow below which indicates them, according to the media mentioned above. Especially since the primary goal was to clean them…