Woods talked at length about his rehabilitation for the First-time

Woods has largely been observed on crutches in photographs and has published upgrades on his recovery because the wreck.

“This was an entirely different creature,” Woods said in an interview published Thursday. “I know more of the rehabilitation processes for my previous harms, but that was more painful than anything else I’ve ever experienced.”

A physician who treated Woods originally stated the legendary golfer endured open fractures affecting his tibia and fibula, injuries to his foot and ankle, and injury to the muscle and soft tissue of the leg”necessitated surgical discharge” to alleviate the pressure. An accident report afterwards demonstrated Woods was “knocked unconscious, laceration into the front fascia, hammering left and right rib cage, fractured right tibia and fibula, potential right ankle injury.”

He had stints in two distinct hospitals before returning home to Florida to recover.

“My physical treatment was keeping me occupied. I really do my routines daily and am focused on my No. 1 goal right now: walking in my own.

Woods stated he enjoyed the support he was getting through the procedure.

“It has been amazing,” he explained. “I’ve had much support from individuals both inside and out of golf, so so much to me and has helped tremendously.”

Woods did not comment on if he’d have the ability to play golf . However, a current photograph showed at least one encouraging sign — that he had been without a walking boot.

He hasn’t looked at a golf occasion since February but has spoke to fellow rivals like Justin Thomas and Rory McIlroy to provide them pep talks throughout their games.

Woods was driving in a dangerous speed when he shattered his car in the Los Angeles region in February, police said in April. Woods was driving between 84 and 87 miles when he made effect, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva explained during a press conference. He had been driving 75 miles once the vehicle struck a tree.

Authorities said there was no evidence of disability when initial responders arrived.