A new month, with new rules and new changes. As of november 1, will be prescriptions the standard three-month stay with families in the social services, in a minimum amount of natural gas to the questions, that is, the age for cigarettes was increased to 18 years of age, and, Apple’s battle with Netflix.

Requirements for medicinal products) standard, three months,

as the Requirements for medicines will be available starting november 1, the default, another three months to be valid. The prescribing doctor will have the ability to make that time shorter, or extend it for up to one year.

up To now, has remained with the requirements for medicines is valid for unlimited time. As a patient, it could be many months later, when the pharmacist before a drug is its removal. However, for the refund to gold and then back to a slightly more complicated process. The insurance was only to intervene if the medicinal product is procured, it was before the “light at the end of the third month following that in which the voorschrijfdatum”.

as of november 1, the two schemes are matched to each other. The time frame within which the pharmacist of a drug may be delivered to the patient, is in exactly three months, to put. However, if a physician deems it necessary for a shorter or longer period of validity for a patient, there is always that time-limit to be complied with. The physician will explicitly need to indicate this on the prescription. In addition, the period may never be more than one year amounts.

in order For the reimbursement of the medicinal product, are subject to the same rules. The standard time limit is three months, unless the prescribing doctor has told you otherwise. The new regime will apply to both the paper and the electronic rules and regulations.

the Families can be a minimum supply of natural gas applications in the social WELFARE office

the People in Flanders who have no money to aardgasbudgetmeter to get from 1 november for a minimum of gas supplies can be obtained through the social WELFARE office of their municipality.

If a budgetmeter for natural gas, but it is really not the money that they charge, you can be in the winter months, however, a minimal supply of natural gas to get it. From november 1 to march 31, 2020, it may be every half a month to the public with a financial contribution of a minimum gas supplies to ask.

the public centres for social WELFARE are, first, a social investigation to determine whether the needs of the customer on its own merits. The altitude of the intervention varies according to the type of the property: a corner house, an apartment or a house. The system operator shall bear 70% of the cost, with the remaining 30 percent of the social services, will be reimbursed up to the user.

Sale of cigarettes to minors is illegal:

The sale of tobacco products, including cigarettes, roltabak, and e-cigarettes to minors starting on november 1, is prohibited. The age limit is raised from 16 to 18 years of age.

and The prohibited sale, it will not be possible to have additional checks led. “It is not the intention of the sellers to immediately sanction. In the first instance, will we give warnings,” said Paul Van den Meerssche of the head of the inspection department. “We do, however, expect that the audits will have to be, because we are in homogonere groups for control of, for example, the secondary education system.

in Belgium and it was one of the few European countries where the sale of tobacco products to minors is still allowed.

the Apple launches a streaming service

Apple is launching on the 1st of november its streaming service to Apple TV. The price per month is € 4.99 per month is a bit below that of competitor Netflix, which is at least a 7.99 euros it costs.

Apple launches its streaming service right away, in more than 100 countries, including austria, Belgium, and has come up with hollywood stars like Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston.