T. S. V. MADRID Updated: Save Send news by mail electrónicoTu name *

Your email *

email *

to Apply for unemployment, to renew the ID card, to terminate an employee’s home or ask for a place in a school children’s city are some of the paperwork that may be required to perform in times of coronavirus, and lockdown. Despite the fact that the headquarters of the Public Administration have remained closed for two months -will reopen next may 25-, many citizens see the need to make arrangements priority, or to request documents that can not wait. Therefore, until the opening of the offices, or if it persists the fear of contagion over the next few weeks, we detail the steps to perform different steps at a distance and from the computer or the mobile phone:

1. Statement