“The SilverEco Trophies reward exceptional initiatives that contribute to aging well. It’s a unique human experience.” says Jérôme Pignez, specialist in demographic transition, the Silver economy and creator of the SilverEcobien-vieillir Festival. And this year was particularly exceptional with nearly 100 applications in 10 different categories. Here are the results :
• Winner 2022: Solution Ami / Les cruquilles du cognitive, for its two applications aimed at caregivers and those helped by providing them with solutions to improve their daily lives. • Jury’s favorite: Helpy: a new stimulating, fun and cooperative game between vulnerable people and those around them.
• Winner 2022: Les Ailes des Anges, for its inclusive senior shared house adapted to everyone’s needs. cook and eat.
• Winner 2022: EPHAD Le CharnivetEhpad Le Charnivet proposes a relocation of the school to co-construct a children/tenants and residents project. the management of teams for the well-being of residents.
• 2022 winner: MJ Innov, for his project aimed at improving the quality of life of people with cognitive disorders or with specific needs. facilitating independent movement.
• Winner 2022: Better World, for its approach to improving services for seniors, caregivers and professionals attending EHPADs. • Jury’s favorite: SonAide, for its box with artificial intelligence to help the elderly to stay at home longer.
• Winner 2022: Allo Louis, for its platform for connecting students and seniors during specific needs. seniors.
• Winner 2022: World Stories Box, with the newscast for seniors, which creates a social link between residents, their families and the staff of the establishment. • Jury’s favorite: Fabkid3d Association, for its experience offering liberation of the mind through innovative technology to rekindle memories.
• Winner 2022: Emotivi, for its solution allowing dependent seniors to receive video calls, photos or messages from their family and caregivers. • Jury’s favorite: Dans les Pas d’Alexandre, for its 360 travel experiences ° in EHPADs.
• 2022 winner: Tensi / Stimuli Technology, for its device treating the symptoms of overactive bladder. • Jury’s favourite: Blastodent Company, for its program to sustain the activity of dental surgeons at the bedside of dependent patients.
• Winner 2022: Domplus Groupe, which offers technological and human solutions to support seniors and carers. daily.
• Winner 2022: FeetMe, for its project to fight against falls with injuries and reduce their occurrence. dead.
• Winner 2022: ADMR Charente, a karaoke in Chalais, for the actions of ADMR Charente which offers fun activities such as karaoke afternoons.
• Francophone Network of Age-Friendly Cities – RFVAAThe organizers wanted to award a favorite to a great initiative which celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2022: The Francophone Network of Age-Friendly Cities, an association affiliated with the WHO which encourages territories better adapt to the needs of seniors and combat ageism.
Congratulations to all the winners and see you in September 2023 for the next SilverEco Festival!