Antwerp-Borgerhout –

The fire sat night to go out, go to the Sint-erasmus hospital, at the Lieutenant Lippenslaan in Borgerhout.

There was a person in a cherry pit heat pad, heat it up in the microwave, but it was overheated, causing a small fire, and it is a lot of smoke was produced. “The situation was quickly under control,” says Wouter Bruyns, from the Antwerp police department. “Some of the patients were slightly overcome by the fumes, but were able to be in the hospital to be taken care of.”

The fire department made the trip to the hospital had to be evacuated.