In Space, it is Saturday afternoon, and a 14-year-old girl is overcome by CO poisoning. The girl was taken to a hospital, but it is wrong to not be in danger of serious injury. That the report from the Brussels fire department.

The emergency services were Saturday afternoon, at around 15.00 hours, to the Chazallaan in Space, after a report about a teen-age girl of 14 years, which didn’t feel very well. Once on the site, asking the workers the benefit of the MOSQUITO team and the fire department because of the CO poisoning was found to to go. The girl was taken to the hospital, but it turned out to be not in danger. The cause of the CO poisoning was a poor evacuation of combustion gases from the water heater in the bathroom. It is possible that the installation is not in accordance with, or blowing in the wind, the gases are returned, according to the fire department.

“Sibelga, seal the installation, and will also be transferred to the control of the systems of the other apartments in the building,” said brandweerwoordvoerder Walter Derieuw. “I would like to remind you that, in the Brussels-capital Region, is an bi-annual audit by a notified body is required for the gas heaters, and water heaters. For mazoutketels this year. At the same time, the removal of the exhaust gases checked to be sure. It is also recommended that each year, the boilers have to be serviced by a qualified service technician. A supply of fresh air and good ventilation are essential.”

on Friday, a young man’s life, by CO-participating in Frameries, in a small town in the province of Hainaut, belgium. According to the expert of the public prosecutor of the Mountains, there may be a case of a failure in the ventilation of the house of the victim.